I put together a little holiday gift guide for you guys in case you still have most of your Christmas shopping to do like someone I know, need some fun ideas for hostess gifts, or just want to add everything to your own list (that might have been what I did). I chose items that I love to get, don't break the bank, and are a pretty safe bet to give for the most part. I might put out a couple more rounds of guides, but let's get it started with this one!
1. Wine ($14) I'm a sucker for cute names and pretty labels (like this one) and when wrapped up all pretty (Target has really great wine gift bags) they make a pretty, and useful gift. Champagne is fun to give when you're going to a party as well.
2. Convertible Mittens ($11.50) For a warm winter gift set, wrap up a pair of mittens and a matching scarf or knit headband to go with it.
3. PomPom Scarf ($15) Cozy knit and fur balls? I'm in.
4. Spike the Punch Necklace ($36) Sassy and affordable, I'm pretty sure most girls have these on her wish list this year. Or load up on fun and cheap accessories from Forever and wrap them up in a cute sparkly clutch (see #5)
5. Pearl Clutch ($15) Makes for a fun gift by itself, or a clever way to wrap up smaller presents as well.
6. Fancy Love Perfume by Jessica Simpson ($42) Usually I'd argue that perfume is a pretty personal choice, but honestly this one is loved by everyone. I have never been complimented more by boys, girls, and random strangers on how I smell than when I'm wearing this perfume. Plus it's less expensive than most brands. So just get it, trust me on this one.
7. Romper PJs ($13) I love getting cute PJ sets as gifts! Whether it's a matching tank and shorts, pretty PJ pants, or sassy camisole and matching boy shorts, most girls love sleeping cute :)
8. Glitter Nail Polish "Shake Your Groove Thing" by Deborah Lippmann ($18) Obviously a gift guide isn't complete without some sort of sparkly goodness for your nails (or non-glitter polish works too). Deborah Lippmann colors make great gifts since they're more of a special treat and every color is amazing. But you could also throw in 6 Forever 21 nail polishes for the same price and I'd be pretty happy too.
Hope that gives you some ideas! Only 10 more days till Christmas!!