My purse. Handed down to me by my late, sweet and stylish Grammy.
You can't tell by looking at it, but it's at least 5 lbs.
So if you follow any style blogs, you know that sometimes they take a break from outfits and give you a sneak peek into their Chanel or Celine bags to show us the glamorous contents of the inside: Chanel compacts and lipsticks, designer wallets, Prada sunglasses, customized stationary, etc.
After digging around in my purse for literally 5 minutes today looking for a certain "sticky note," I realized the madness must be stopped. So tonight I cleaned out my purse and wanted to share what I found. All for your entertainment.
The contents. And my kitty judging me.
- 4 pairs of sunglasses (3 Forever 21, 1 BP)
- wallet (another hand-me-down from my Grammy)
- 9 lip products (4 lip glosses and 5 chapsticks)
- pack of gum (Orbit Sweet Mint, the best gum there is)
- packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal
- 6 hair rubber bands
- mirror/mini brush
- ear plugs
- 4 cotton balls
- 2 empty plastic baggies
- oil absorbing sheets (totally forgot about those things)
- 2 perfume samples
- feminine products
- 2 band aids
- nail file
- 6 bobby pins
- bottle of ibuprofen
- 4 pay stubs
- 4 flight related items from months ago
- 16 empty gum wrappers
- 7 assorted post-it notes with fairly important information on them
- usb drive
- 2 sets of keys
- 7 business cards
- 12 receipts
- 3 pennies
- some old tax papers and my new insurance cards
- Bible verse memory cards
- random mini (fake) diamond. that was exciting.
- and about 8 loose mints
Two things: 1. Please don't judge me. The rest of my life and apartment aren't nearly this disorganized. 2. I hope you feel a lot better about whatever purse situation you have going on.
me...4 lbs lighter